Across Australia, there are a number of regulations around vacating a rental property. These legislations differ from one state to another, but it’s important that – you as a tenant – ensure the house is restored back to its original condition. In some cases, a landlord may choose to invest in end of lease pest inspection services to identify any unforeseen problems when the agreement is nearing completion. We make sure all pests treatments are done for all types of pests such as fleas and bedbugs to termites, spiders, ants, cockroaches, rodents and more.
Critter Control handles all aspects of this service, thoroughly examining a property. making sure there’s no underlying issues relating to infestations. If you’ve leased your house or building out – or a tenant looking to cover all bases – we’ll make sure there’s no risks left over when the tenancy is done.
Our end of lease pest inspection process
Throughout this service, we’ll guide you through the number of steps our experts need to tick off to ensure your property is 100% safe from infestations. With years of experience under our belts, you can expect:
- Affordable pricing: We’ll give you a quote on the job that needs to be done.
- Rapid service: In some cases, we may be able to head out to your property on the same day, but where this isn’t possible, we’ll provide you with transparency on timing.
- Feedback: You’ll receive a report on your property, showing all areas we’ve looked at and any findings you need to know about.
- Next steps: If we need to carry out specific resolutions to exterminate pests and infestations, we’ll let you know first.
- Safe products: We only use top-tier products and solutions to conduct our exterminations
- Transparency: Our experts are committed to providing reliable and transparent services each and every time. We’ll always be upfront and honest on every job we complete.
Why should you invest in these services?
Pests can penetrate a property without showing any obvious signs. Our experts have been specifically trained in this area, allowing them to obtain evidence of infestations that may pose a risk to your house or business.
It’s important to conduct an assessment after a tenant has vacated the space, to note down any threats that could be present. This will safeguard you from dishing out tens of thousands of dollars in repairs later down the track, if you were to leave the issue unresolved.
Get in touch now
To book in your consultation with our experts, get in touch with the Critter Control team now by calling 1300 491 170. From start to finish, we’ll answer any questions and guide you through what you can expect along the way. Let us show you why we’re the experts in our line of work.